Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

Viewer Discretion Advised!:)

Yep, that is what you think it is!!!! What you are thinking is exactly what I was thinking!!!!AHHHH!! I spared you many pics but could not help blogging about this!! I had my son in his booster with tray (not the highchair for which I am thankful), and came upon this scene! I don't think any of the poop stayed in his diaper!! Not cool!! I carried him to the bathtub, and this is what resulted (mind you, some of it had gone down already)! Very gross, it dripped on my floor all the way their and there was a ton in his clothes!! I ask you, how can one baby poop so much!?!? He is very big for his age, but I did not think this big!!! AHHH(did I menetion that already)!!!
Yep, this is what he did while I cleaned it up-poor guy!!!! Well, after cleaning it all up (by myself) I had that "I will never be clean again feeling," you moms know the one I am talking about!! Yep, good times!:)