Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Big 5!!!!!!!!

Ok, so this blog is about 2 months late, I started it but never finished it!! Hey, better late than never right?!:0) In some ways it seems like yesterday that Big C was born, and in other ways it seems forever ago! Big C was the biggest baby I have had yet he was 9.2lbs and 22 in long! Yep he was huge! I had to be induced because I was not even dilated, a week past my due date! Big C was such a happy baby and was so easy going, a trait he has kept! Joy is how we describe him, he has such a great sense of humor, and finds life and people to be a never ending adventure! Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." I love this verse, I sing this to my boys in the morning many times when I have to wake them for whatever reason, Big C is the type of kid who rejoices in everyday life occurrences! My prayer for him is that he will keep this joy for life and love for people, and use it to do great things for God! For his b'day we celebrated it with family as well as had an all boys party for him. 10 little boys made for a busy, yet fun birthday. We took them to our local park where there is a "splash park," as well as a park. They had a blast playing football, racing, playing in the water, and also at the park. All in all it was a great birthday, I can't believe I only have one more year and then he will head off to Kindergarten, which I know he will love! Enjoy the pics!







The computer that had Big C's birth pictures died, and of course I do not have a scanner so this is him at a month old!


The big 1st B'day!!!!





Bob the Builder party for turning 2!!!!!!!!


Celebrating 3 with Grandpa W!!
4th b'day, celebrating with Grandma W! Happy 5th Big C!!!!!!!!!! An awesome Transformer cake Auntie Tiffany made him (above)! For his party (below) he also had a transformer theme(of course) with decorations! We celebrated my mom's, cousin from Oregon, and his birthday together. Everyone was back for a family reunion this summer.

On his actual birthday he chose french toast as his birthday meal.






The all boys party (except for me:0)!




McDonald's, yum!

Cake time!

I love how they are almost on top of each watching-classic!:0)








Playing football, and a race (below)!!




All in all it was a good 5th b'day for him, with lots of fun memories!