Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

Pray for Little C!:)



Sooooo, little C has been basically not eating for two weeks. Not totally, but he went from eating 3 meals plus oatmeal before bed, and nursing or bottles mixed throughout the day. Now he eats 2 meals, breakfast and oatmeal before bed and has only one bottle a day (along with diarrhea). So you are probably wondering why I let it go on so long? Well, he started out with a really bad cold so I at first blamed it on that, he then started getting 2 more teeth (at the same time of course) so I thought maybe that was why. I finally called my doctor today and she wanted to see him. Long story short they will be running a bunch of stool tests on him (good times will be had by all), and if those are clear then they will maybe start him on Zantac. Little C has a VERY sensitive stomach (genetic sad to say); I could not eat any dairy, broccoli, or lettuce while nursing. My theory is that he is getting a stomach ache when he eats, thus he does not want to eat. Now we will wait and see what the tests say, and then go from there. I am not worried, but I do feel bad for him. He is still very smiley and happy, just a little more sensitive and wants to be held more (can't blame him:( So, if you think of it, please pray for him and that we can get it all squared away quickly.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

On a side note: Check out my sister and brother-in-law's blog, she started blogging 2 or 3 years ago (she was the first one in our family, and the first time I had ever heard of it) and then stopped a little while back, but has now started again! Yea! So, let her know you stopped by!:)