Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fall Fun

Let the fall fun begin!!! Last weekend the boyz and I went up north to my parents to celebrate my nephew's 5th B'day! We had a blast! We also went to the pumpkin patch, it was great!! The kids went through a corn maze, played in a corn(not sand:) box, went on a hayride and train, and did some pumpkin chunkin (they used a slingshot with pumpkins and such). Everyone had a lot of fun. The boyz and I also went on a little hike this week, there is a great nature park just down from our house and it has trails (when I say trails I mean grass and dirt not paved;) that go on forever (so I just discovered). The boyz had a great time and we played "I spy" for different colors! Big C has a good friend that comes over about over about once a week so today we mad oobleck (cornstarch and water)! I LOVE that stuff and so do they, it is such a great science project! Alright that is what we have been up to!


Birthday Boy!
Grandma and Gradpa with grandbabies!
The corn maze (my sister's sister-in-law went as well)
Yea for Hay!

Nature hike
Chekin' out the river

Looking for animals with his binoculars:)

Peek!

Oobleck, yea!