Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Look what I discovered..........

The following is for your viewing pleasure!! Yep, it is what you think it is..................a kitten.  Were we looking for a pet-nope!  For those of you who may not know, I don't really like cats (not to mention that my husband and son are allergic to some of them).  Although this one was walking in the road meowing loudly, and, well, I actually felt bad for it.  My little guys on the other hand................



Don't come any closer........

Yep that is terror on his face........
Feeling a little braver........oh, and where is M'C you ask......

Being VERY cautious! (don't forget to pause the music)



So, what did I discover........that my younger boys are TERRIFIED of KITTENS!!!  My favorite part-M'C saying "I'm not scared!!" LOL!:0)